
The monsoon rains came like clockwork for many days in a row and so we had to rip up all the prep work for the shop floor and start over ... it just got flooded too many times. Now we have a plastic sheeting and tarp cover arrangement to protect our repaired floor prep work. The rains caused the dirt driveway to blossom in lovely round white puffball mushrooms ... I harvested a bunch and fried them up for dinner one night. You can see that the septic line has been covered up and rough shaping of the dirt around the house is starting to take form.

I went and got myself some spiffy new kneepads so I would survive kneeling in the coarse gravel of the main house basement. Those red meandering lines on the shop floor are radiant heating tubes that will be imbedded in the cement. Now this floor is totally ready for cement.

I was sort of charmed by the looks of the red lines escaping out the door ... they have snuck out to the other room to hook up in a tidy row with regulating levers and a pressure gauge.
No comments:
Post a Comment