
I suspect the mountains are now in their winter garb for the long haul. They sure are magnificent! This is the view from our driveway. The aspens on the right finally lost all their leaves last week.

Installing those blue fascia boards that Chris and I painted last week is painstaking work requiring four people. Bill and Jay are up on the fork lift fitting and attaching with screws. The fascia is made up of two boards, a 6 inch on top of a 12 inch.

Evan and Chris are the support crew at ground level ... Evan is cutting boards to length and mitering the corners and joins for a precision fitted installation, and Chris is operating the fork lift.

The end result looks like this. You have to have imagination to envision the final look ... but I am strong on imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment